- First up is an interview I did with Isa over at the Book Soulmates. It's fun and has some interesting questions and random stuff about me if you're interested. You can find that here.
- Isa also has a giveaway going on right now for DESCENDED BY BLOOD! Two copies, yo! You can enter here.
- I wanted to highlight this review by Creative Deeds because it's just so awesome in its gushiness over the book! I could totally feel Shirley's enthusiasm in this one so it's a fun one to check out. It's here. 2 other great ones are here by Smash Attack Reads and here by Isa.
- This next one is pretty freakin' high on the epic scale! As part of the Month of Indie Epicness Isa's doing, she sent me questions for Jaren & Mirko to do a Dating Game. Right!? How wicked awesome is that! From question about their fave dates, to their preferences on leather or lace! ;)
- I posted a teaser from Enemy Within (book 2) on my Facebook Fan Page, so all you Mirko fans might wanna check that one out here. ;)
- And finally, the AMAZING group chat that Isa hosted on her blog for the final day of my week-long feature in her Month of Indie Epicness. It's Isa, Ashley from The Bookish Brunette, Loretta from Between the Pages Reviews, Ash from Smash Attack Reads, and Amy from Book Loving Mom all talking about Descended by Blood and fighting over Mirko. It's pretty darn hilarious! Check it out here.
Friday, April 13, 2012
Lots of EPIC stuff happening!
There has been some pretty awesome things happening this week! I thought I'd share them all with you because of they're just that cool!